Jigyasa aims to provide knowledge, data analysis and developmental correlation between governance, policies and developmental outcomes. The work of Jigyasa focuses on four primary areas:
- Delivering comprehensive, well researched data analysis of developmental metrics
- Developing new tools that would aid citizens to understand the impact of policies and government
- Providing a thorough overview of governmental initiatives that can aid in constituency development
- Innovating in output oriented data that would visually illustrate the development indicators and governmental outcomes.
- Encouraging discourse through online blog by thought leaders in sectors.
Jigyasa is inspired by our engagement with Members of Parliament and Legislative Assembly. Jigyasa is based on the premise that providing information and knowledge on governmental programs will better prepare elected representatives to take effective decisions in their constituency level. To that end, Jigyasa has been developed to effectively support elected officials.